Sunday, January 23, 2011

Finally, I resigned! :)

It all started 2 years back.
I was a small boy back then.
People were taking my advantage.
Although I was learning this,
but I turned a blind eye and had patience.
The plot started to thicken,
and I was getting trapped slowly.
I accepted the fact this is part and parcel of life.
We are humans and sometimes
we have to make tough decisions.
My Dad supported me a lot during these days,
I concentrated on work and performed well,
but pressure was building up.
I tried not to show off the pressure and always smiled.
Some months back there were moments,
when it was about to happen.
But now it was too much and I agreed.
Tried hard and got really a very good offer
and then took with Parent's advice.
No doubt i enjoyed all these years
Still thought a lot, consulted with some really close friends

Finally I resigned, I resigned from bachelorhood

Relieving date is not yet decided. I'm happy to be on notice period ;)

4 comments:

Ajay Singh Baghel said...

Congratulations on your resignation and hope that you will enjoy your new journey to the fullest.

Wish You All The BEST :)

Do not forget to share the dates :)

Unknown said...

Congrats dude.... Finally u did it. I'm very much sure that u must b enjoying this, bcoz I've also gone through this situation sometime back. :)

resign karane k baad maast neeind aati hai. :)

AkKy said...

Congratulations Urvish...!!!
All the very Best from my end for your new journey....!!!!

Baki ki detaisl kaha hai..???

Titiksh said...

Congrats Buddy!!!

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR FUTURE :)